วันจันทร์ที่ 25 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

25 April 2011

Today was the first day for me to spend my own life again after spent the last 4 days driving, going to many places and living with my mom & bro. Things are so complicated and I am so exhausted with it.

Today was also the first day to go back to work in office, but just only half day as I went to have meeting and dinner with customers. Anyway, will have to go again on Wednesday. So, I skip badminton tomorrow after work so I can have time to do my website works as well. The 4 days I didn't work on it, there are lots of things I need to review and do it.

The earning during my absence was OK, not that bad. I don't think it will reach $200 this month but it's great enough. Anyway, I'm glad that the Adsense for Search for TT site finally earns for the first time. It gets 2 clicks and earns $0.04 now, not much but I'm proud.

I can't stop thinking about my missing niece. Though I'm not close to her as I should be, I love her like my own daughter. I pray she will realize soon that the ones who love really her and can protect her is family - not that bastard, idiot,
son of a bitch, dickhead boy :(

I need the real relaxation. My department has planned to go to Koh Chang this weekend but it's stormy season so my boss may cancel it :( I need anything to make my stress disappear, any fun thing to blow up my mind so I can forget about my family affair thing - maybe a very hot sex with someone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $8.25
Today Adsense (now) = $1.47
Total (April) = $166.11
Averages (
April) = $6.64

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: