วันเสาร์ที่ 9 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

9 April 2011

I'm trying to add search box into my TT site. I can add it but really have no idea how to fit it in the header panel - the size of the search box form makes the header larger than it should be.

The adsense earning is really dropping as I have thought. Feel a bit sad to see the the average earning is lower and lower. Actually, I hope this month will reach $150 but now I'm not sure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $3.75
Today Adsense (now) = $2.20
Total (April) = $57.05
Averages (
April) = $6.34

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Paul กล่าวว่า...
ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
Paul กล่าวว่า...

Do you want long term stability or over $150 now??

If you cant see the benefits of slow and steady growth talk with me about it.

Its simple really - $150 now and fuck all later................or $150, $160, $170 etc in the future.