วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

7 April 2011

It was quite a busy day at the office, no time to look at any website. So, I spent all my available time after work to work on FB. I think I have learned something about posting links of TT site - "the link will not be deleted from the wall if it's a complement for the wall's owner". That's why I spend more time to write things to make people feel good and keep my link on their walls - I think it's worth a while.

For the WS/BP/PB sites, I think I will try promoting them on related groups. I joined many of them tonight but just posted links on few - don't want to rush much. The posting
of WS/BP has been lower to 10 a days (from 30 originally) like I was told while the links of TT is still remained at 30 a day. The earning of yesterday dropped to $5.72 - still in the satisfying level.

I am not sure whether I can work on FB/Site as I need to go out and party with my old friends after work. If not, Saturday will be a VERY BUSY...BUSY...BUSY DAY!

So tired today, I'd better have a shower and go to bed...my eyes are about to close now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $5.72
Today Adsense (now) = $5.21
Total (April) = $49.29
Averages (
April) = $7.04

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: