วันจันทร์ที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

18 April 2011

The first working day after a long holiday is one of the things about work I hate. It was so fucking busy, I almost didn't have time to go for the toilet. Anyway, it's better than have nothing to do.

Finally the search box could be added to the TT site perfectly - thanks. I also changed the pages to be in alphabetical order, will add more page after this. Instead, I added a restaurant page to WS as I have planned. Again, will add more after work each day.

I found posting compliments+links of TT on others' walls is such a time-consuming. I need to see in their walls if I have posted any link in the past 1 month to make sure my link is not abusive and look at their pics to write the appropriate complements. Of cause, it's a stupid and tired work. I need to think it through how to shorten time to do this as 1-1.30 hours/30 links for each time is too much, especially when I have limited time after work like this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $6.03
Today Adsense (now) = $4.19
Total (April) = $136.83
Averages (
April) = $7.60

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: