วันอังคารที่ 8 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

8 March 2011

I woke up late as the damn clock on iPhone didn't snooze and it caused me going to work one hour late. I felt shit about that. Tomorrow I have to go to work late at least half an hour too because I need to pick up the cheque from the building office which will open at 8.30 am (same fucking time with my working hours). I can't wait for the cheque any longer when it's right there at the first floor of my room. I tell myself I won't be late again after tomorrow.

The feedback of banner job I've done yesterday still unknown, maybe tomorrow I'll be informed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $1.82
Today Adsense (now - ) = $0.38
Total (March) = $29.62
Averages (
March) = $3.70

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: