วันอังคารที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

29 March 2011

It was a busy day at the office today, didn't even have time to open FB.

I got the salary slip today and was shocked to see my money was deducted for tax 1,000 baht. The HR said that the tax might be higher for the next months, they would calculate and let me know onwards. OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I have to pay tax for 1,000 baht + 750 baht for Social Security + 200 baht for company insurance = 1,950 baht / months. ALMOST 2,000 BAHT AND TENDS TO MORE NEXT MONTHS!!!! I FEEL LIKE I AM ROBBED BY THE GOVERNMENT!!! I pay almost 2,000 baht for tax and social security (
actually for NOTHING) that I've never used my rights, - THAT'S UNFAIR!!!

The adsense on the weekdays seems dropped a bit, but anyway it's still better than the mid of the month. Hope it will reach $110 at the end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $4.00
Today Adsense (now - ) = $2.57
Total (March) = $106.57
Averages (
March) = $3.67

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: