วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

3 March 2011

I was told to go have dinner with all the bosses and a group of western exchange students tomorrow evening. Really have no idea why we need to be there but we must go. So, I went back home and dug my closet to find out that I could wear the formal shirt, with the least pulling in the stomach, only 1 out of 10. I suddenly realized I've been gaining LOTS of weight when I haven't worn those shirts for the past few months. I am the REAL PIGGY now!!! (T__T)

Anyway, there are 2 choices for me to do with this crisis:

1. Diet ASAP
2. Buy new shirts with much bigger size (XXXL I think)

Well, I will do both but finally there must be only one final choice to take and I ready know what it is. But no matter what, what I know now is that I have to pull in my stomach and I won't be able to breath comfortably all day...GRRRRR!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $4.17
Today Adsense (now - ) = $1.08
Total (March) = $7.44
Averages (
March) = 2.48

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: