วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

10 October 2010

Woke up by msn alert sound this morning...no...afternoon. Woke up to find out that I did the site wrong again. OK, I edited it and learn something more.

Yesterday Adsense = $0.98
Today Adsense (now) = $2.17
Total (October) = $25.31
Averages = $2.53

I went out to look at apartments in case I'll move. One is too small and too expensive with 512KB internet speed - shared for the whole 2 buildings. 512KB??? Shared??? WTF???!!! Another one is too small but great for allowing habitant to have private internet connection, don't need to use apartment's one. Just pay 1,000 baht to them for line setting and let ISP set up everything, that's it. It's ok but they don't have the bigger room left. Maybe have to find somewhere else.

Monday is coming - I hate it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: