วันอังคารที่ 19 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

19 October 2010

Today is the day of disappointment. Every time I pan to go somewhere with my friends, my gf for whosoever, it must be cancelled at almost the last minute.Everyone has a reason that I can do nothing but accept it.....EVERYONE. I have faced this kind of situation many many many many many many many times in my life and it hurts my feeling a lot each time. Now I tell myself I will not let it happen again. No prior appointment with anybody...NO MORE, just let it be.

Yesterday Adsense = $1.07
Today Adsense (now) = $2.58
Total (October) = $62.95
Averages (October) = $3.31

11 days left with $37.05 to go, boost up needed.

I went to the card printer to see the design and it took me 2.30 hours to review and change things till it looked OK. The price is a bit increased but I can accept that, will pick it up on Thursday night.

Arrived home at 10 pm, added some new pages to the site. Luckily the publishing went on smoothly so I didn't have to wait for hours. It's half past midnight now, I'd better have a shower and go to bed.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: