วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

28 October 2010

Today is the day of disappointment. The apartment I intended to move doesn't allow me to have private internet finally and I have to find a new place. Another disappointment is that the girl I crush on already has a boyfriend. I have delighted hopes for the last few days but they all fell apart at the end of the day. What a bad day!

Yesterday Adsense = $6.10
Today Adsense (now) = $4.54
Total (October) = $97.53
Averages (October) = $3.48

I added the new logo to the fake site, it looks pretty much the same as the real one (I mean info wise). I'll try to add more page within this weekend so we can revert it to the real live publishing ASAP. I also collected contact information of those studios listed on my site as well as those I met at the festival. After the site is ready to be back, I will send letters to them. Don't know what to write yet but at least it's good to have a plan about it.

Go to bed with another heartache on my list :(

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: