วันเสาร์ที่ 30 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

30 October 2010

The winter is coming...I LOVE IT!

Finally added all studios I have in my hands to the site already. I wish the SEO can be started soon.

Yesterday Adsense = $7.92
Today Adsense (now) = $1.17
Total (October) = $113.20
Averages (October) = $3.77

Below is my bad feeling expression. SKIP it if you don't want to read, ok?

I went out to see one of my best friend today. I was glad to see her and talk to her again as we haven't met for 2 months, but, most of the topics we talked is about my ex's engagement and wedding plan. I couldn't say anything about it but felt like shit to hear about it. It doesn't mean that I am still loving her but the point is that WHY everybody has to mention about her with me? Don't they really know that I don't wanna hear about her any longer as nowadays I am still thinking about her everyday when I close my eyes????

There was a worse thing about this shit yesterday as well but I really don't know what to say about it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: