วันศุกร์ที่ 8 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

8 October 2010

Today is a birthday of my brother's kid. I can't believe she's 13 now, I feel like the moment I carry her as a baby is just few years ago. It's 13 years passed that means I'm getting OLD.

I went to the movie to relax myself after work. I also bought a book about Photoshop and Illustrator for my graphic design study, haven't looked at it yet but I will soon. Tomorrow I'll go out to check if there's any business card printer around here. The details were discusses and finalized, just wait to see how's the price.

Yesterday Adsense = $1.31
Today Adsense (now) = $1.10
Total (October) = $22.00
Averages = $2.75

Thanks for helping me about the camera. I need to have some saving first as my future is not secure yet. In case there's any unexpected things happens to my life again, I won't be much in trouble.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: