วันเสาร์ที่ 9 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

9 October 2010

At first I planned to wake up as late as possible because I stayed up until 4 in the morning, but I couldn't do that. I woke up at 11 o'clock so I just went out to check for name card cost and found something to eat. The cards cost is reasonable, I'll order it soon.

Yesterday Adsense = $1.26
Today Adsense = $0.86
Total (October) = $23.02
Averages (October) = $2.56

I have to make all pages have h1 tag as I didn't do them right in the first place. It takes me 8 hours to revise all pages and I've just finished it now. The worst part is not that but the publishing. OMG! I have tried to publish the site for almost 50 times today just for less than 100 scores on the site, and every time it ended up with ERROR. I'm trying to publish it now, have to wait and see how's the result.

I feel so sick with the internet connection here. The apartment owner told me she will increase the internet speed to 30MB. WHAT???? 30MB???? Did she think I'm stupid? I have never heard any Thai ISP can service 30MB internet before. Well, the max is 20 MB from 3BB actually but I don't think she will invest on it though it's only 2,500 baht a month, otherwise she should have done it for a long time. I won't stay here that long to wait for it.
BIG FAT LIAR!

It's 3 am now. I love working in the night as it's silence and I have more concentration on my work. With my favorite songs playing in Window Media Player, I can stay up until 4-5 am. If one day I don't have to work for any company, I'll set my working time from midday to midnight so I don't have to wake up so early. I hate waking up early because I had to do it at 2-3 am every single day to help my mom working when I was a kid.

But I'm sleepy now.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: