วันจันทร์ที่ 25 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

25 October 2010

Haven't updated my blog for 2 days; first day my computer crashed and my site's gone, I spent all night to restore it. For last night, I just totally forgot to.

That's why the emergency occurred; I have to buy a new PC ASAP! So, what I had to do today is go to Pantip and survey handbuilt PC spec. My maximum budget is 20,000 but not sure what will be the final price I will pay. One time investment for at least 2 years lifetime for this PC, I hope the money I will get back from it will be worthy.

Before going to Pantip, I joined the MBK Tattoo Contest 2010. It was the first time I do business talk for my OWN business; not for any of my employer. Although in the first place I felt nervous asking people I have never known to pay attention to my website but I finally had to keep my chin up and did it. I collected name cards from almost all of tattoo studios but I haven't looked at them yet. I will do it seriously tomorrow as today I am quite tired (went to bed at 4 am last night, woke up at 9 this morning and spent most of my day outside; that's why).

23 October Adsense = $2.27
Yesterday Adsense = $2.39
Today Adsense (now) = $0.04
Total (October) = $83.63
Averages (October) = $3.35

I've checked the payment history, nothing on it but the note from Google saying that "You are scheduled to be sent a payment by the 30th of this month. If you're receiving a standard delivery check, please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery, depending on your location. If you're using EFT or secured express delivery, your payment should arrive by the 5th of next month.
Learn more... ". What is that supposed to mean? Hope it's only the normal note that I have never noticed before.

$16.37 left and there are only 6 days ahead, I think little boosting up is needed to be sure that the earning will reach the target.

I'd better go to bed now, I have been going to bed late for 3 nights in a roll. I need a good sleep now.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: