วันพุธที่ 27 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

27 October 2010

I am glad that I can have another way for earning. Though it may not much but I am really glad. Thanks fluffy, I know you're trying to help me as much as you can and I am appreciated.

Yesterday Adsense = $2.07
Today Adsense (now) = $1.83
Total (October) = $88.72
Averages (October) = $3.29

Finally Google has released my 1st cheque, it should be received before 10th of next month. Just 2 weeks ahead, I am so excited :D

Trying to finish the banner for pattaya-addicts tonight, not sure if it will be done. Also trying to publish the site with fake publish details but doesn't work. It keeps on stuck at some points and finally cannot do anything with program. I have to restart the program many times now. The internet still doesn't help at all.

My heart is not beating properly today :D

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: