วันอังคารที่ 26 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

26 October 2010

I wish one day could have 48 hours; 10 for my FT, 28 for my sites and 10 for my sleeping. I have many things I wish to do after work each day but when I work and then look at the clock, it's always over midnight which is the time I should go to bed. I have loads of things to complete in my "To Do List" but none of them is done. Am I working slowly or the time is not enough???

Yesterday Adsense = $1.23
Today Adsense (now) = $0.40
Total (October) = $85.22
Averages (October) = $3.28


These days there are many things I need to think and decide; buying a new PC, checking internet set up with True and new apartment, where to get the budget for all those things. No matter I turn left or right, money is waiting to jump out of my bank account.

It's time to go to bed again.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: