วันศุกร์ที่ 15 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

15 October 2010

I am so glad to see that my OWN site earned $0.21 this morning. I've been working on this site for a month now and although I earn only $0.21 in 30 days, I'm still proud of it. It makes me to have more power to work harder :D

Yesterday Adsense = $7.33 (top of the month - for today)
Today Adsense (now) = $3.71
Total (October) = $45.54
Averages (October) = $3.04

Tomorrow I have to learn more about changing Title page and make it corresponded with the URL as there are many error URLs in my site, diagnosed by Google Webmaster Tools. I feel sorry to you sometimes for being so patient to teach me. I'll try to learn, remember it and do it all by myself ASAP. I promise.

Don't know how long I can stay up tonight, so tired for today. I plan to finish the contents for Pattaya section then I'll head to bed and wake up late tomorrow. Oh! I have to order the cards too, I haven't provided all the picture files and info for the printer yet. Shit!

Ps. I have no idea why my web banner is not completely loaded despite I've done nothing to it, duhhhh.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: