วันพุธที่ 6 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

6 October 2010

My new hair cut makes me look sooooo TOM and I feel sooooo SHY to face other people today. I need more days to get used to it. Maybe the problem is not my hair but my face LOL.

I'm glad to know that I may have a chance to go to Hua Hin soon because I wanna have days off too. I wanna go to somewhere I can really take a rest, do nothing but breath the breeze. Thanks for inviting me :)

For the last couple of days, Adsense has been slow down, have to wait and see if it will be up again.

Yesterday Adsense = $1.33
Today Adsense (now) = $2.80
Total (October) = $19.35
Averages (October) = $3.23

Seems like it starts boosting up a little bit :D

I had the 1st visitor at the tattoo site today and the comment was also posted. At first I thought it was you but I realized that it's not when I saw the banner of my site on yours. That means there must be some guy click on it and explore the site. I'm glad!

The way of making money from the site you told me today is very interesting. I have never known that I can do this way too as I thought I will be able to do it only when my site is really popular which is definitely NOT NOW. So, I just aim to make money by Adsense only. Let's see how far I can go with this.

I need to add content to the pages. I already added one tonight, I'll try to finish another page and go to bed before 1 a.m.

Bye Bye!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: