วันศุกร์ที่ 22 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

22 October 2010

28 y 8 m

I spent all day in the office with boredom. My supervisor was absent and I had nothing to do at all.

After work, I went to look at the new apartment and discuss with the owner about setting up private internet connection. He said that True will come to set up 10 MB for the whole apartment on Monday so they will have total 18 MB (10 MB from True and 8 MB from TOT); 4-5MB is for their office and the rest 13-14 MB is for all tenants. I asked him to ask True if it's possible to set up for my (future) room privately without installing the line in the building so I don't have to share with anybody. If the answer is YES, I'll move to this place.

Actually, the internet connection of my current apartment is now better after they came to reset all systems yesterday. I can publish 235 scores within 3 minutes. They should have done this 10 months ago since the problem started to happen, it's too late for me now.

Yesterday Adsense = $5.74
Today Adsense (now) = $1.22
Total (October) = $77.94
Averages (October) = $3.54


Added and changed something in the site today and will learn about starting SEO tomorrow if possible.

Ps. I went to pick up the card, it doesn't look as good as I wish it to be but it's OK with limited budget.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: