วันพุธที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

1 June 2011

It's been a long day in office with nothing to do. I went to the bank to open my new account. It was the first time that I had 50K in my hand and it was really MINE - not belongs to anybody else. I've never had 50K cash of my own before, that's why I was so proud of myself. This account will be use as one of statements to show the bank when I will really apply for housing loan at the last quarter of the year.

Finally, Adsense earning of June ($203.15) could beat May's earning ($203.12) at the end of the day. I wet myself laughing about its 3 cents difference LMFAO!!!!!!

I'm glad that my client loves my banner works and give me more job. I think about make my own small website as my graphic works portfolio, then I think twice and realize that I'm still having not enough time for my current sites so this project should be held.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $9.27
Today Adsense (now) = $2.79
Total (June) = $2.79
Averages (
June) = $2.79

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: