วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

16 June 2011

I wasn't feel well yesterday so I went to bed early and will do same tonight as I'm still feeling unwell. I added one more page on WS here :

Jasmine Hotel

Adsense dropped to $3 something yesterday which is the same as what happened on 16th last month. I know it happened because I didn't post much link yesterday and the rank in Google for BP has been down to page 6 and page 2 for TT. I will try to make the average to be NOT less than $6.5 otherwise the earning will not reach $200 at the end of the month. But I don't think it will anyway as I have to be out of town for a week :(

I need to skip my movie night again tomorrow to work on the sites more and I will need to work full time on Saturday on the sites as Sunday I'll go outside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $3.52

Today Adsense (now) = $1.79
Total (June) = 103.91
Averages (June) = $6.49

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: