วันศุกร์ที่ 17 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

17 June 2011

I was told to attend the meeting outside alone so I took the whole afternoon sitting sleepy at the boring meeting which really had nothing related to my company. It was a meeting week or something? I spent 3 days having meetings this week and another one is waiting on Monday. It's so freaking boring and sleepy.

My trip to Iran and Dubai on June
26th to July 3rd may be postponed as we still can't apply visa for Iran - so fucking complicated. It may be one or two weeks later than that so I my schedule will not be stable until mid of July. I might not be here any day up to my boss's final decision.

Adsense of yesterday was a bit higher than daily target but the least earning on the day before drags the average to be lower than $6.5. That will effect the total earning at the end of the month if it won't be higher on the rest days.

I added more pages to WS here :

Walking Street Guest House
Grand Hotel
Galaxy Suites
Diamond Beach Hotel

I really want to work more on the sites tonight but I can't, I really need a long sleep as I've been sleeping few hours a day for so many days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $5.22

Today Adsense (now) = $2.31
Total (June) = 109.66
Averages (June) = $6.45

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: