วันจันทร์ที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

13 June 2011

It's been quiet for a while in my office, no orders but many bad news from customers - some has financial problems, some has import tax problem, some cancels order, some threaten to ruin our brand in his market if we appoint any new agent in his country, etc. I see my bosses look serious for a while and my supervisor gets sick today too. It's a really weird situation - I guess it caused by all the riots in Middle East that effects to many countries in the Gulf. Hope our trip to Iran and Dubai at the end of this month will give some good feedback.

It was really confused and kinda funny when my client saw all the banners I sent for his selection. There were almost 100 banners and he had to select only 12. It really confused him and me and we had to re-confirm over and over again until we got the final ones LOL. Anyway, he liked my works and impressed with my effort. He promised to give me more job and I can't hardly wait for it. I wish I'll have more time for advanced graphic designer courses soon.

Adsense on the weekend was quite OK, less than last weekend but more than the last weekdays. Hope I can look at the sites tomorrow night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $7.82

Today Adsense (now) = $2.38
Total (June) = 89.78
Averages (June) = $6.91

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: