วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

2 June 2011

I thought it was a good day when I saw the mail from my banner client accepting all the banners I have designed for his selection this morning and I earned more than I expected. I was so glad that he really likes my works.

It has been such a good day until this evening when I found out that I have Photophobia (light sensitivity) & short-sighted. Actually, I know that I've been having light sensitivity since I was young, but short-sighted is something new to me as I have never had it before. I felt horrible when I had to pay for lens and glasses for 4,000 baht. I think this is one of the causes that I have Migraine
:(

I feel my health is getting worse and worse now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $8.41
Today Adsense (now) = $5.57
Total (June) = $13.98
Averages (
June) = $6.99

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: