วันอังคารที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

14 June 2011

I had a meeting with a customer today and I felt that I was so shit at it. I didn't know how to talk and I didn't know what I should ask though I've been participating in this kind of meetings for almost a year. I suddenly forgot what to talk or ask when I was told by my supervisor to communicate with customers and it made me stammer out which made me embarrass and look so damn stupid. What I could do was sitting there and shutting the fuck up like a brainless moron. I feel so shit about this and need to improve very urgently, or maybe I'm really NOT a sales person naturally? Sometimes I don't even know what I'm really good at. (T_T)

I added some more pages to WS here :

Airport Club Agogo
Fahrenheit Agogo
Naughty Girls Agogo

I also add
my TLL affiliates to the banner rotator. I added 728x90 banners but I really have no idea why it shows 468x60 after published instead. If it looks shit, let me know then.

Let's see if Adsense can pass $100 within 15th.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $5.41

Today Adsense (now) = $4.65
Total (June) = 97.45
Averages (June) = $6.96

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: