วันจันทร์ที่ 20 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

20 June 2011

I was shocked on Sunday morning to see my BP site got almost 3,000 pageviews with more than $9 earning and even more freaking shocked this morning to see it earned more than $16 today with over 3,000 pageviews which made the total earning of yesterday become the highest earning I have ever had since I have been doing Adsense for 10 months.

Anyway, I've note been only glad but also doubting what happened. At first, I thought there might be some clickbomber attacks my site but then I thought positively that there might be some one posted BP on some webboard. I've just checked my Analytics, it shows that 4,111 visits of yesterday came from Sweden by direct traffic. That's really weird! If someone posted it on any webboard, it should be "referring site" not "direct traffic", isn't it? I might be so paranoid about it. Maybe I should stop reading Thai SEO webboard 'cause it makes me so worry about being banned and attacked by clickbombers so I get panic every time I see something strange in my Adsense :(

Since you advised me that the bot might visit my site, so I search Google and check if which bot visited my site....it's MSN bot actually.

Well! I'm relieved now :D

PS. I've just been told by a man who asked to exchange links of TT site with me that he's just tweeted TT to thousand of his followers - that's great! Maybe it's this guy who linked BP to somewhere as he told me he came across to my PTY websites before referring to TT :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $24.20

Today Adsense (now) = $9.72
Total (June) = 158.85
Averages (June) = $7.94

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: