วันจันทร์ที่ 27 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

27 June 2011

Still feeling bad about things but I know it's useless sitting here and do nothing. If I just sitting here with depression and moan about bad things, my dream will never become true. I have to work so if one day my dream can't come true, I won't be sorry that I haven't done it good enough. I wish to have my sites earn $1000 a month but how that can happen if I do nothing???!!! That's when I realize I should move my big fat ass to do all the works.

I added more pages to TT and WS here :

Club Beavers Agogo
Beach Club Agogo
Rastattoo Studio- Cha-Am
Cha-Am Tattoo Studios
AAK Tattoo - Phuket

Adsense for the past week is quite satisfied, wish it could earn $10 a day when new sites are launched...but when??? Well, don't know but I will try to make it ASAP. Anyway, it's good that this month it can earn more than last month, though it will not reach $250, it's a good sign that I am not stepping on the same place...I'm slowly moving ahead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $5.48

Today Adsense (now) = $3.21
Total (June) = 211.70
Averages (June) = $7.84

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: