วันจันทร์ที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

6 June 2011

Yesterday earning is the highest rate in 2 months and the greater thing is that BP is the earning machine of the day. It still is today too though the rate of earning is less. SEO is really helps so today I added following pages on BP :

Aussie Bar
Leo Blues Bar
Nickys Bar

I also added some pages on TT too :

NeoArt Tat2Karn - Phuket
Kata Tattoo - Phuket
Real Tattoo Studio - Phuket

I know the TT is not gonna earn more but I just wanna list all the shops I have in my record then it's finished for a while so I can do any other jobs. Ah...one thing, I need to do some SEO on the site too, need to revise something. Hope I can finish it tomorrow.

Today my ex whatsapp me, it is the first time in a year she contacts me. I don't think she misses me or something, she just wanted to try whatsapp on her new iphone I guess. I don't like the way she keeps on telling me what she was doing, it made me feel weak and hope. The bad thing is that she named her iphone as her bf's name - what a bitch! But the worst thing is that I can't stop reading our conversations - what an idiot!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $14.74

Today Adsense (now) = $4.06
Total (June) = $48.93
Averages (June) = $8.16

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: