วันศุกร์ที่ 10 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

10 June 2011

It was a bit busy day at the office today, good! After work I went to the optic shop to bend my glasses, it is more comfortable now but the damn nose pads are still not fitting my nose; it is bruised as the pads are pressing it. I may go to the optic shops again to ask for some help - bend the nose pads or find some soft pads instead. Being a nerd girl is so fucking difficult! I need to try for another week if I'm still dizzy, If yes, I will need to change the lens :(

I've got a new banner job from my client, another 5 banners (3 static + 2 animated) for $60. I've just finished 2 of the 7 from yesterday's job. I will spend this weekend to finish it. Though he doesn't give me deadline but I will force myself not to send all 12 banners later than 7 days.

Adsense is still OK, not much but not less than target for 2 days.

Here's the link I've added to TT :

Mui Tattoo - Pattaya
InkBless Tattoos - Pattaya
Aud Tattoo - Pattaya
Martin Tattoo - Pattaya

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $5.64

Today Adsense (now) = $2.25
Total (June) = 68.63
Averages (June) = $6.86

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: