วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

9 June 2011

It's been flipping free for 2 weeks now at the office, no order and not much contact from customers, very quiet. I confess that I had a nap many times. Anyway, I was told to go to Iran and Dubai on 26 June - 3 July. It's good as I don't have to stay free at the office but the bad thing is that I can't work on the sites and banner jobs.

Speak of the banners, I've got a good news from my client today and he orders 7 banners (3 animated + 4 static). I charge him $85 for the whole pack
(full amount is $100) and in case he wants the extra ones that I will send for his selection, it will cost him $10 for static and $20 for animated per piece. Right now, I've finished only 2 as I arrived home late because of the damn rain. I couldn't even go to the optic shop as planned. I will need to go tomorrow instead and no movie night too - it's going to be the banner night.

Adsense is still stable - not as much as at the beginning of the month though.

Here's the pages I've added to TT :

Love is Pain Tattoo
Dragon King Tattoo
Tattoo Corner

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $5.55

Today Adsense (now) = $2.99
Total (June) = 63.74
Averages (June) = $7.08

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: