วันพุธที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

8 June 2011

I didn't post my blog or even work last night as I was so sleepy. I decided to turn off my computer and went to bed at 8 pm last night but I couldn't sleep until 10.30 pm as my iphone just kept on beeping for notifications from FB and whatsapp. I am sorry that your joke was wasted on me but I was really damn sleepy. I didn't work tonight too as I went to see Hangover Part II. It reminded me of our first meeting and the way you showed me how you work at Soi Cowboy - also miss PTY too.

I have another plan to go out tomorrow after work too. I need to go back to the optic shop that made me the glasses and let them fix it because I feel so dizzy and uncomfortable with the way the glasses put on my nose - have to bend it a little bit higher so I don't have to look up to things I wanna see clearly. Friday is the movie night - I might skip it if there is some urgent work comes up.

Adsense was slow down for today and yesterday, less than daily target $5. Let's see if this Thursday is still its best earning day of the week as usual.

************************************************************************
Links I've added to BP & TT :

Peacock Bar
Rum Dum Bar
Sailor Bar
Kings Bar 2

Tee Tattoo - Phuket
Tattoo Bamboo - Phuket

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $4.45

Today Adsense (now) = $2.60
Total (June) = $57.80
Averages (June) = $7.22

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: