วันอังคารที่ 21 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

21 June 2011

It's a shitty day in office, I did unprofessional mistake...damn me!

It's been the three days of doubts and happiness at the same time to me for Adsense. It makes me dream way too high from what I can do now. Though the situation seems back to normal now, I wish this month the total earning might be able to reach $250 finally.

The goal of TT to make $1 a day is already succeeded now so I set a new goal. I will try to make the earning reach $300 a month at the end of this year (actually I dream about $500 but I know you will say that's way too high if the amount of the site is not increased). Sigh! I really want the earning to reach $1000 continuously so I can have more choice whether I will do this full time. I really know I'm not good at sales and marketing - it's not my instinct.

Since there are lots of people asked me about price of TT they want, I'm thinking if I should set up a page that let them request for a quotation and appointment with all the studios they want and I am a middleman for it, then charge them for that. Do you think it's a good idea?

PS. From what I've been observing for the last few days, if BP and TT earned well, WS earned very less. On the other hand, if WS earned well, BP and TT earned less too. What a balance! I wish all of them earn well at the same time LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday Adsense = $18.81

Today Adsense (now) = $3.54
Total (June) = 171.82
Averages (June) = $8.18

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: